Hydrate and Stay Cool at Sound Wave!
Friday, September 20, 2013
In just one day, we will be taking our music to the streets for the fourth annual Sound Wave Music Festival this Saturday, September 21st. While we’re dancing to artists like Tiësto, Porter Robinson, Audien and more, the heat index in Scottsdale is expected to reach up to 99 degrees. We know we don’t need to remind you of how the sun can drain the body, so if you’re wondering what you can do to stay cool while you’re walking and dancing outside all day, we’ve got you covered.
- Free water stations have been added.
- Stay hydrated by keeping a filled water bottle with you at all times. Commemorative water bottles will be available at the Merch tent.
- Wear a broadband sunscreen and reapply throughout the day.
- Look out for one another. If you and your friends have been sweating, grab some waters for the group to replenish nutrients.
- Dark colors absorb heat rays, so avoid wearing all dark clothes.
- Medical personnel will be ready to assist you at the medical tent.
- Gatorade will be available to patrons who feel they may be dehydrated at the water stations and medical tent.
There are plenty of ways to stay cool at the Sound Wave Block Party this year, so don’t miss out on your chance to go. Grab your tickets today!