Disco Donnie Presents and Steve LeVine Entertainment & Public Relations are proud to present the highly anticipated return of Arizona’s one-of-a-kind event, Sound Wave Music Festival, taking place on Indian Plaza Road and inside Māyā Day + Nightclub and W Scottsdale on Saturday, September 21. Join us for an unforgettable Block Party event with Tiësto set to headline the fourth installment. With many world-class DJs yet to be announced, get ready to make a splash at Sound Wave with amazing performances, killer sound system, art, vendors and so much more!
Festival Dates: Saturday, September 21, 2013
Festival Hours: Street (18+): 2:00 PM – 11:00 PM and Māyā Day + Nightclub and W Scottsdale (21+): 11:00 AM – 2:00 AM
Age Limit: 18+ to enter, 21+ to drink
To learn more and purchase tickets, please visit the ticketing page.
To learn more the venue, please visit the venue page.
Do you want a safe and secure place to store your things while you attend Sound Wave music festival? Personal lockers will be available so you can free up your hands and avoid losing any personal items during the event. Keep your personal belongings secure and your phone charged by reserving a personal locker with all-day access to your locker and cell charging stations. Each locker is 12″ H x 12″ W x 18″ D and equipped with mobile charging stations for all major electronic devices!
Lockers are now available for pre-ordering, order your locker today!
WHERE TO STAY
Scottsdale, Arizona is a great vacation getaway that offers a little something for everyone. Located on the outskirts of Phoenix, the city is brimming with award-winning restaurants, shops and local hotspots to elevate your Sound Wave Block Party experience. Taking over East Camelback and East Indian Plaza on September 21st, we are so excited for the upcoming event.
Whether you’re a resident of the city or a Scottsdale newcomer, we don’t want you guys to stress about traveling or lodging – especially if you’re on vacation. So to make your lodging search a little bit easier, we’ve partnered with the internationally known W Scottsdale.
Exclusive package for Sound Wave Attendees at W Scottsdale…
Sound Wave Package:
- Two tickets per bed to Sound Wave W Scottsdale, Sound Wave Maya Day + Nightclub and Sound Wave Block Party.
- Two SIP tickets per registered guest.
- Plus, a Wonderful room you’ll love!
- Plus, a Wonderful room you’ll love starting from $355 per night!
Sound W Package:
- Two tickets per bed to Soundwave W Scottsdale only.
- Two SIP tickets per registered guest.
- Plus, a Wonderful room you’ll love starting from $269 per night!
Use code ‘SOUNDWAV’ and book your room today and get ready for the best block party yet!
Zero Tolerance for Drug Use or Possession
The use or possession of any illegal drugs or substances will not be tolerated — either inside or outside the venue. If you are found inebriated at the entrance, security will not allow you to enter the festival. Event staff reserves the right of admittance refusal.
Please bring a big smile and be prepared to enjoy the full Sound Wave Music Festival experience — the people, music and dancing.
Security and Entry
Everyone will be searched upon entrance to the venue. You will need to empty your pockets and have all items examined. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Safety and Medical
Sound Wave is dedicated to providing the most secure and safe environment for our patrons as possible. A team consisting of public and private security, as well as medical staff, will be present throughout the entire event. If you require assistance, please look for the medical and information tents, or seek out a security or staff team member.
Bars for 21+
For patrons who are 21 and older, a selection of mixed drinks and cold beer will be served at the bars located throughout the grounds.
An assorted menu will be available for purchase in the vendor village and at various stations around the venue.
There will be numerous ATMs located around the venue. ATM locations will be marked on maps available throughout the event.
The Sound Wave Merchandise Booth(s) can be found on the event map and will have a variety of t-shirts, tank tops, and other items for sale.
Lost and Found
Lost and Found onsite will be located next to the merch booth. After the show, please contact email@example.com. All unclaimed items will be donated to charity or discarded, where applicable.
The festival will take place rain or shine and the heat index in Scottsdale is expected to reach up to 99 degrees. We know we don’t need to remind you of how the sun can drain the body, so if you’re wondering what you can do to stay cool while you’re walking and dancing outside all day, we’ve got you covered.
- Free water stations have been added.
- Stay hydrated by keeping a filled water bottle with you at all times. Commemorative water bottles will be available at the Merch tent.
- Wear a broadband sunscreen and reapply throughout the day.
- Look out for one another. If you and your friends have been sweating, grab some waters for the group to replenish nutrients.
- Dark colors absorb heat rays, so avoid wearing all dark clothes.
- Medical personnel will be ready to assist you at the medical tent.
- Gatorade will be available to patrons who feel they may be dehydrated at the water stations and medical tent.
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
– Any U.S. government issued driver’s license or identification card provided that it contains a photograph and date of birth.
– A U.S. or foreign government issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth.
Unacceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
– School identification.
– Consular identification.
– Licenses issued in countries other than the U.S.
– Expired identification of any kind.
– Birth certificates.
– Xerox copies of any identification.
– NO Re-entry/Ins & Outs.
– NO Refunds or Exchanges.
– NO Sitting on Designated Dance Floor Areas.
– NO Moshing, Crowd Surfing or Stage Diving.
– NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed.
– NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc..
– NO Illegal Substances.
– NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia.
– NO Pets.
– NO Massagers.
– NO Laser Pointers.
– NO LED Gloves or LED Microlights used for Light Shows.
– NO Glowsticks.
– NO Pacifiers or Dust Masks.
– NO Eyedrops (available inside festival at the General Store).
– NO Glass, Cans, Cups or Coolers.
– NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint.
– NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry.
– NO Stickers, Flyers, Banners or Posters.
– NO Balloons, Balls, Inflatable Balls or Frisbees.
– NO Tents, Large Umbrellas, Chairs or Blankets.
– NO Backpacks Over 12″ × 12″.
– NO Camelbaks or Bota Bags.
– NO Large Purses or Bags (Anything Over 10″ × 10″).
– NO Stuffed Animals or Dolls (Including Plush Backpacks).
– NO Open Packs of Cigarettes or Unsealed Tampons (Upon Entry).
– NO Outside Food or Beverages (Including Alcohol and Candy).
– NO Weapons of any Kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc.).
– NO Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, or Audio (No Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms or Commercial Use Rigs).
– NO Video Cameras.
– NO flags or totems which contain metal pieces, flammable materials, professional camera/video equipment, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others. We reserve the right to refuse or inspect any totem for any grounds whatsoever, including, but not limited to: safety and/or prohibited item concerns.
– YES Small Bags, Single Compartment Backpacks and Purses (maximum 10″ × 10″).
– YES Fanny Packs.
– YES Non-Professional Flash/Still Cameras.
– YES Cell Phones.
– YES Sunglasses.
– YES Hats.
– YES Lighters.
– YES Closed Packs of Cigarettes.
– YES Sealed/Wrapped Tampons.
– YES Earplugs.
– YES Sealed Chapstick and Lip Gloss.
– YES Glowing/Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry.
– YES Sealed Packs of Gum.
– Your Ticket.
– Your Photo ID.
– Comfortable Clothing and Shoes.
– Good Vibes.
– Festival Costumes Encouraged!